ACROMEC Enters into a Joint Venture with Life Science Incubator
pharmatechoutlook

Pharma Tech Outlook: Pharma Tech Magazine

ACROMEC Enters into a Joint Venture with Life Science Incubator

Pharma Tech Outlook | Monday, October 11, 2021

ACROMEC Engineers collaborated with  Life Science Incubator and has launched the first Life Science Incubator co-working laboratory space.

FREMONT, CA: The popularity of co-working spaces has been rapidly increasing among several industries, especially in the tech sector, due to their many advantages. Sharing office helps reduce costs and also provides excellent opportunities. ACROMEC Limited, along with Life Science Incubator, has opened a new co-working laboratory space at the German Centre, International Business Plaza, Singapore.

Life Science Incubator will provide early-stage biotech and pharma start-ups, companies and entrepreneurs in the MedTech, Biotech, Biopharma and FoodTech sectors with flexible co-working laboratory spaces for research and development. This co-working space will have access to all the latest technology and infrastructure, enabling pharma start-ups to focus on research and innovation.

Niamh Madden, General Manager of Life Science Incubator, says "Today marks the start of our exciting journey at the Life Science Incubator. We look forward to supporting science and technology start-ups and being an integral launchpad for their endeavours. With our strong network of partner companies, we are confident that the incubator will become a vibrant centre of entrepreneurship, technology and science."

"The successful completion and launch of the Life Science Incubator attests to ACROMEC's track record and success as a specialist engineering provider for controlled environments. We are excited to be a part of this vibrant ecosystem and will continue to serve companies and start-ups in the life science, biotech, healthcare, and research sectors," adds Mr Say Chin Lim, Executive Chairman and Managing Director of ACROMEC.

ACROMEC Engineers, a wholly-owned subsidiary, entered into a joint-venture agreement with strategic partner Tako Ventures to develop, own, and operate JVCo and co-working laboratory facilities. The Group owns 30 percent of JVCo through ACROMEC Engineers, with Tako Ventures owning the remaining 70 percent and administering JVCo and the Life Science Incubator.

Weekly Brief

Read Also